Wednesday 3 February 2016

Thank you Husband!

Dear my husband,

Thank you for everything
I should thank you everyday and not only once in my life
I should thank you for every single thing that you've sacrificed for me
I should thank you for being a wonderful man yesterday, today and tomorrow
You are my husband, my hero

I should thank you for taking care of our son together
I should thank you for not complaining to swap duty and change nappy
I should thank you for showing your highest love to our baby
I should thank you for staying with us during our joy and sorrow
You are his great father, his hero

I am sorry if I forgot to say thank you
I am sorry if I seem not appreciating you
I am sorry if I carelessly putting burden on you

Thank you for everything
And you must never forget that I will and always love you


2nd February 2016
Orchard Learning Resource Centre
Birmingham, UK

No comments:

Post a Comment