Tuesday 25 September 2012

4 Months

Hehe.. Just wanna start with smile and laugh..

Bismillah..

4 months already. Not pregnant yet laa... You all ni always ask about "Da ada isi belum?". Relax laa..

4 months here indicates the happiness moment that I spent with my beloved husband. Alhamdulillah I'm happy with him and hopefully he feels happy for spending his time together with me..


Wanna share a hadith as a reminder to myself. The Prophet PBUH said: “When any woman prays her five, fasts her month, guards her body and obeys her husband, it is said to her: ‘Enter paradise from whichever of its doors you wish.” [At-Tirmidhi] 

Seriously and honestly speaking, I want to be one of that type of women. Ameen! I need to always improve myself to be better because indeed that we are not perfect and always make mistakes. May Allah forgive sins of my husband and myself for this precious four months and show us the right path to be better husband and wife for the sake of Him.

Before I end, Pure Matrimony is a beneficial blog that shares anything regarding to marriage and family life. Enjoy your read and share to others. 

May Allah bless my marriage till Jannah!

No comments:

Post a Comment