Tuesday 27 September 2011

Jazakumullah



Whoever is not thankful for graces
runs the risk of losing them;
and whoever is thankful,
fetters them with their own cords.
(Ibn Ata'illah, Kitab al-Hikam)

First and foremost, AlÍamdulillÉh, all praise is to Allah, for without His supreme will and guidance, this dissertation could never be completed, and may peace and blessings be upon His beloved Messenger; Prophet Muhammad e, for being the inspiration and significant core in this research.

This research is indebted to the help, support and encouragement of many people. My sincere gratitude and respect is firstly expressed to my supervisor, Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ismail Abdullah for patiently supervising me and giving his insightful guidance, advice and valuable comments throughout my research. May Allah bless him and his family with the best reward here and the Hereafter.

My deepest appreciation goes to all lecturers who have taught me at the International Islamic University Malaysia, especially from the Department of Qur´Én and Sunnah Studies in particular, Head of the Department, Dr. Mohd. Shah Jani, Prof. Dr. Muhammed Abul Lais, Assoc. Prof. Dr. Layth SuÑud Jassim, Assoc. Prof. Dr. Sohirin Solihin, Assoc. Prof. Dr. Saad Eldin Mansore, Dr. Ahmed El-Mogtaba Bangga, Dr. Shayuthy Abdul Manas, Dr. Sofiah Samsuddin, Dr. Fathiddin Beyanouni, Dr. Radwan Jamal, Dr. Serdar Demirel, and Sr. Zunaidah Mohd. Marzuki. Not forgeting Sr. Jariah Mohamed, the secretary of the Department of Qur´Én and Sunnah Studies, for extending her help regarding the processing of this research.

My earnest and infinite gratitude goes to my beloved parents, Hamisan@Khair bin Salam and Ratnah Wati bt A. Sonhadji, for their continuous duÑÉ and constant confidence which are really meaningful to my success. My sincere appreciation is due to my brothers and sisters, Zulkifli and Ida Idayu, for sharing ideas and opinions, Zuraini and Hamidon, for contributing love and understanding, Zuraidah and Husaini, for handing cheerful support, and not to forget to Muhammad Zikri, for encouraging me from time to time.

My thanks are also extend to all my friends and colleagues, their prayers, love, encouragement, guidance and moral support that I can never repay. Not forgetting, the financial support by GMVB IIUM Ummatic Scholarship is gratefully acknowledged. I pray to AllÉh the Almighty to give them what is the best in this world and in the Hereafter.

Last but not least, I would like to thank everyone who has contributed directly or indirectly to the completion of this research, whose names are innumerable to be mentioned in this limited space, may Allah SWT bestow His Mercy and Blessings upon all of us.

**Actually, there are so many names were not mentioned in this acknowledgment of my M.A Dissertation which need to be highlighted here. Special thanks to Mohd Shahrizal Nasir for being my second supervisor who patiently gave comments and critics, and Mohd Firdaus for always supporting me during joy and sorrow. Thousand thanks to Siti Aidah Tulimin, Siti Maryam Hasni, Siti Hawa Ahmad, Siti Anis, Syimamarsni, Zakki Azani, Kamarul Amree, Hamidi Ismail, Fadil Rashid and ALL fellow friends who directly or indirectly contributed idea and encouragement in completing this thesis. Jazakumullahukhairankathira~

No comments:

Post a Comment