Sunday 11 July 2010

Another Journey Begin....

Alhamdulillah..
Good News.. Good News..
Alhamdulillah that I'm hired after attended an interview last week.. What I can say here is, all of this happened are from Allah. Of course I'm happy because I planned to get a job this year, but it was so soon that I got it in the middle of the year.. Alhamdulillah..

Before I tell what kind of job that I got which will be begin on 12 July 2010, I just wanna tell something. My father is a teacher, and became a headmaster of private primary school in Johor Bahru. Now he still teach at Masjid2 around Johor Bahru, maybe until the end of his life. My mother is a housewife, but previously she taught Quran in our house. Many children came and learned from her. I also khatam al-Quran from her as my Quran teacher. My eldest brother also was a secondary school teacher, now he is a lecturer at UTM with his wife. My second sister is a teacher at secondary school until now. Although my third sister is not a teacher, but as a mother, she is a teacher to her own children. Then, my younger brother and I still in the process of education, but we have the talent to become the educator..

Yeah, my family blood of educator is going along very well. And I'm sure that I will become an educator in the future, insyaAllah. After i got a call for the job, Allah already decided that I will follow the path that had been gone trough by my family. I was appointed as a partime lecturer at International Islamic College (IIC). Even though I'm happy getting a job, but I know that my new journey of life begin...

In this journey, new responsibility increased. I have to face a new life and new environment. Everything will be new for me, and I want to become a new of me. I have to change. Yeah, I have to change my bad attitude to become a good one. I want to be a good lecturer that will be remembered, like my all lecturers at IIUM. Please pray for me that I can do better for my new job... InsyaAllah i will try my best.. I'm not a coward, but I'm just scared.. I'm little bit scared, but I have to do my best..

Confucius said: "If you think in terms of a year, plan a seed; if in terms of ten years, plant trees; if in terms of 100 years, teach the people."

Lets focus on the journey, not the destination...

Ayah, this is my first start..
InsyaAllah, this experience will bring me another better career like you hope for me..
Emak, I need your du'a.. Please pray for me, coz you understand what kind of me..
Dear Relatives & Friends, I appreciate all your support and du'a..
May Allah bless all of us..
Aminnn~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment