Saturday 20 November 2010

'Eid Adha 1431H

Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar Wa Lillahilhamd..

Praise be to Allah, 'Eid Adha comes again this year. This is the first time that I celebrate 'Eid without family, but I'm sure that there is Hikmah (wisdom) behind all of this. Due to short of vacation, I have to stay at KL and I'm willingly chose to celebrate 'Eid at Aborigine Village. Alhamdulillah I'm happy because I achieved one of my dream to celebrate one of the 'Eids with needy and poor people to purify my heart and show all the gratitude to Allah.

This 'Eid, there are two important message; the importance of Sacrifice & the value of Pilgrimage (Hajj) in Islam. I'm sure all of us were reminded about these messages every time when the month of Dzulhijjah comes every year. So, I don't want to repeat the same thing over again and again.

Just to make this entry simple, I share some interesting pictures here.. ^_^

Surau Kampung Jedip

Solat 'Eidul Adha

With Children of Orang Asli

Ibadah Qurban (6 cows) on 17 Nov 2010/10th DzulHijjah 1431H

"Gotong Royong" in slaughtering, skinning and distributing meats
to all Orang Asli around more than 10 villages there

Last Memory before depart back to KL with Chef Liza

**Miss my HOME but begin to love my new HOME a.k.a 'Rumah Awangan'

No comments:

Post a Comment