Tuesday 28 December 2010

KIRK Postgraduate Semesterly Conference 2010



Alhamdulillah, All praise be to Allah, the Most Gracious, The Most Merciful.

Today is the second day of KIRK (Kulliyyah of Islamic Revealed Knowledge) Postgraduate Semesterly Conference 2010, but I would like to thank to Allah for everything and share the meaningful experience here. The conference begin yesterday from 27 and will end tomorrow, 29 December 2010.

Honestly speaking, I am so nervous in the beginning, luckily my turn was in the second day, so I can see my friends' way who presented in the first day. Alhamdulillah, now I relieved that the paper presentation was finished, and it happened smoothly. And this conference was my first time in presenting my own paper, and I was so happy to finish it by trying my best in the presentation.

The time given to all presenters are only 10 minutes, but I presented more than that after listening the bell ringing twice from the time controller. If I stop early, the judges and the audiences were unable to understood, because the most important topic to be delivered was at the end of the slide. Actually, I need comment/s from any judges who came to listen to my presentation, but there is no comment or evaluation, luckily there are some questions from one of the audiences, and Alhamdulillah I can answer all those questions.

In fact, I didn't finish yet in writing my thesis, but following the rules given by KIRK, the conference still accept the working paper even though it is not completed yet, in a condition that the presentation covers all the topics from the thesis, or just selected important topic from the thesis.

However, I do hope that I will finish it in the beginning of next year. All the best to all my friends too, and congratulation for those who together presented their paper in these three days.. Let's struggle our best to be the best.

** To all my students, I seek an apologize for being on leave yesterday and today for preparing and presenting paper in this seminar, hope all of you can understand that studying and working at the same time is not a simple task. Thank you for your understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment