Sunday 6 February 2011

O Allah! Save Muslims in Egypt...


The world is awaken by a big news that Egypt is in chaotic since last week. And I'm sure all of us know about this shocking news especially when we worried about family members or friends who stay there either for study or work. Latest news in Egypt can be opened at http://news.egypt.com/en/

Egypt is a country which I called as 'The Land of Anbiya' because there were many historical events happened there. In the past, it had been my dream to study in Egypt especially in one of the oldest university in the world, University al-Azhar. But Allah decided my destiny to study in the country only, and I'm still happy my sister and my younger brother had the opportunity to study there... However, I'm still hope that my dream to go there will be achieved in order to see all the historical places by my own eyes and listen to religious lectures by my own ears..

Egypt is officially known as the Arab Republic of Egypt, a country mainly in North Africa, with the Sinan Peninsula forming a land bridge in Southwest Asia. More info can be read HERE. The problem happened in Egypt is not a new tragedy, but it began since the leadership of Hassan al-Banna where he formed an Islamic group "Ikhwanul Muslimin" (Muslim Brotherhood). I don't want to tell more about this group, but it gave big influences to Muslims around the world. More info can be read HERE, HERE and HERE..

Day by day, the situation in Egypt become worse. I'm afraid it will take a very long time to neutralize back the situation, unless the President will turn over his position. I'm agree with Syeikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi, he said: "Go away, Mubarak, leave this people alone! Enough, you've ruled for 30 years already! Dozens have been killed in one day. You cannot stay, Mubarak!", "On behalf of hundreds of thousands of religious clerics in Egypt and in the Muslim world I'm calling on you to leave your country..."

By the way, let's hope and pray together for the Muslims over there. May Allah gives strength to all of them and bestow them with peace and harmony.

I'm relieve right now that my younger brother will come back to Malaysia. Really hope that Allah will make everything smooth and easier. Indeed, all tests from Allah are signs of His Love...

No comments:

Post a Comment