Thursday 1 February 2018

Trial Month is over!



It's funny quote in above. Isn't? haha

By the way, I am a bit to late to begin 2018's first entry in this blog, due to a lot of factors. Alhamdulillah my January is fine. Time management is much more better and I made a planning ahead of time, because deep in my hear, I regret of losing time in the past with nothing.

So it reminds me of the Hadith of the Prophet:

"There are two blessings which many people waste: health and free time." - Sahih al-Bukhari

Therefore, I have decided these two blessings are my major aim to be improved this year. I need to be healthy, not in obesity. I need to fulfill my free time with beneficial things.

What happened in January is a past, so I will do better in February and the rest months of this year. Wish me luck!

Good bye January and Hello February!

12.32am
1st Feb 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment