Tuesday 24 May 2011

MeoW MeoW

Ouch~ Bad smell~!

Lately, it makes me feel unhappy when I'm coming back to my home. Although it just my rent house, but I'm started to fall in love with this small house, but unfortunately the bad smell is disturbing all of us..

What makes that bad smell??

Actually my apartment is surrounded by many cute cats, they play together with their owners especially kids. I still remeber during my childhood, my mom always angry if I'm trying to play with cats. She always said that cats are dirty and there are a lots of germs. And it's true because at that time, all cats are owned by no one. They went to anyone's house to find foods. They pee and let their shits everywhere. And my mom is the one who emphasizes about cleanliness~!


Since then, I'm scared of cats. I will not let any cat near beside me. Until I met a friend who loves cat too much. During my secondary school, she took a baby cat with her and asked me to play with that cute cat. But I'm scared. She is the one who bath and put all the perfume at that cats. She was very particu;ar about the healthy and cleanliness of that cat. And that was my first time ever touched and played with cat~!


However, I still have my own perception that cats are dirty if they are not taken care of. It's all because I was taught like that. But I'm not trying to hurt that animal because they have feeling like human too. They need food and good shelter. They should not be killed because they are created by Allah too...



A reason why our Prophet Muhammad PBUH called one of his companion as Abu Hurayrah which means "the kitten man”, literally “the father of a kitten” because he was fond of cats and since his childhood often had a cat to play with. Even the Prophet himself loves cat too much and be kind with this animal. He was once performing ablution (Wudhu') for prayers from a pot of water. A cat passed there and turned its eyes at the pot of water with a thirsty look. The Prophet realised at once that the cat was very thirsty, so he stopped the ablution (Wudhu') and placed the pot before the cat. Only after the cat had fully quenched its thirst, did the Prophet resume the ablution (Wudhu').


Besides, Islam taught us to be merciful to all creatures, and that includes animals. The Prophet said:"Those who are kind and considerate to Allah's creatures, Allah bestows His kindness and affection on them. Show kindness to the creatures on the earth so that Allah may be kind to you." Hadith - Abu Dawud and Tirmidhi


Ok, let's move to what happened to my house..


There are a lots of excrement or defiling filth or in a simple word, shits of cats and it gave a very bad smell...in front of house. It happened twice since last month and it spoils our moods in tyhe house..


I'm really hope that the owner of cats should responsible with this matter. It disturbs the neighbours and should alert with the cleanliness of house. Some actions should be taken to avoid this matter happen again...


To all cats out there, please do not leave any bad smell again..
(ops! Do they read my blog? hahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment