Wednesday 1 June 2011

The Journey Continues...

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..

1st June will be the first day of the operation of this new blog.. It was a very sad tragedy that I was unable to get back my previous email address and unable to defend it till the end. Due to that, my precious blog also lost and Blogger said that my blog has been removed!

However The Journey of Life is not my first blog. My first blog is The Survival of Life where it was my learning process to get along with blogging. Honestly, I learned a lot from my previous blogs, and I will never stop learning..

I don't want to repeat again why I have to change to another blog. Praise be to Allah that I still have opportunity to create other blogs and continue my journey of life..

I am totally agree with quotation from an unknown person: "A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world."

However, lets blogging for a good purpose..
Spread the good content and information...
Try our best to be good purpose...
Because all words written here will be accountable by The Almighty God...

Lots of love,
Bintukhair...

No comments:

Post a Comment