Tuesday 18 October 2011

BBW: Heaven for Book Lovers


Big Bad Wolf ended last Sunday (16 Oct 2011). It is the BIGGEST Baddest Book Invasion and Sale in the World, in Malaysia especially. Actually, I kept away my intention to visit BBW for some reason, but there was an invitation from my ex-student to go together. Indeed, I was so happy because I have friends to spend time together with thousand of books. And the next day, I went again to BBW with my elder brother and his kids. Exciting two days with BBW..

Nothing to story much here, but a simple advice to myself: PLEASE read all books that you bought! Thank You!

The Biggest WOLF~! 

Two ex-students a.k.a friends from Seychelles

When boys meet their comics! 

A cute Anas with his Astro Boy!

Still sad because didn't have time to participate programme with Group Baca@

**I'm hiding my own new books ^^. Happy Reading everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment