Friday 5 February 2010

Salam February

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Praying that all of us showered by Allah's Love and His blessing..

Blogging is not a new thing, and creating this new blog doesn't mean i will abandon my previous lovely blog at http://bintukhair.multiply.com/. I will still posting the new thing here and there insyaAllah.. Honestly, creating new blog is one of my plan in this new year of 2010, but only on this month of February i can manage all these things.. May Allah make all things easier...

This February, there will be a lot of assignments and presentations. This semester is the my last semester to finish all courseworks, and will begin thesis writing just after finishing this semester. My target to complete these postgraduate study is by the end of this year, insyaAllah.. May Allah show me the right path..

Wanna fly and touch the sky~!

While blogging and studying and still active in voluntary programmes, my reading hobby will not be neglected. Book is always my best loyal friend ever which teach me a lot of things.. So, this February, my lists of reading are:
  • Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
  • Islam and The Integration of Society by W. Montgomery Watt
  • Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus by John Gray
  • Cinta Fansuri by A. Samad Said
As the very first entry in this Journey of Life, i will not writing and talking too much. InsyaAllah i will keep writing in English, and i wish also to write in Arabic, not because i'm not appreciate my Malay languange, but this is to improve my English, just because my thesis will be written in English and it will be used frequently in the future..

Lets keep continue our journey and make it fun~!

No comments:

Post a Comment