Monday 8 February 2010

Dateline!

I am a student~!

I am a servant of Allah~!



Just wanna listing down the important task and dateline during this semester. So that, i can give more focus and strive more harder in my study.



9 February

Presentation on The Islamic Revivalist Perspective of Development: A Model of Creative and Critical Thinking

(page 129-135)

Postponed to 23 February



11 February

Make up class Research Methodology at 10am

Submit 2nd draft of thesis proposal to supervisor



22 February

Ikhtibar on Ibahah



1 March

Submit العلاقة بين الإباحة والمشقة والتيسير



2 March

Submit summary of 15 pages from The Critical Thinking: From an Islamic Perspectives



18, 19, 20 March


Presentation Ibahah



22 & 23 March


Revision period for final exam



24 March - 2 April


Final exam week



31 March

Last day submit for abstract SWAN



12 April

Start thesis writing



O Allah! There is nothing easy except what You make easy, and You make the difficult easy if it be Your Will..



O Allah! Let the knowledge that You have granted me, be useful for me, and teach me whatever can be fruitful for me..



Aminn~~



No comments:

Post a Comment