Monday 24 May 2010

Barakallahulakuma

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

The number of wedding invitations increasing day by day from the beginning of this month. I can say that the invitations are for every weekend. I'm happy for all of my friend's big day. A sincere du'a taught by the Prophet Muhammad for the new bride and groom is dedicated to all of you;

Barakallahu lakuma wa baraka 'alaikuma wa jama'a bainakuma filkhair..

This entry is written special for the congratulation wish for those who end the single life and start the new life. You are not only build "Rumah & Tangga", but remember that you are building the "Masjid". So, make sure the Masjid is the best building ever that you and your spouse build in this life until both of you meet again in the Heaven of God..

Of course I'm so happy for your happiness. But, if someone ask me about WHEN is my turn? I'm sure that there will be no accurate answer. Yes, InsyaAllah one day in the future (very general answer..hehe). So, please do not ask me the same question, but you can wait my invitation wedding card in the future..haha..

Without further due, i just wanna congratulate sincerely to all the list of my friends who became or will become a husband and a wife (the scariest term ever..!). Although I cannot attend some of their invitations, but hopefully my du'a for your happiness is granted by The Almighty.. amin~~

1 May: Zuhaili Jalil & Husband
22 May: Hayat Ibrahim & Husband
23 May: Hisham & Aminah
29 May: Haizum & Husband
30 May: Khairunnisa & Husband, Kak Ummi Haryati & Husband
5 June: Kak Ina & Husband
6 June: Najib & Wife, Afifah Auni & Husband, Asriana & Husband,
Sarah & Husband, Saadiah & Husband
12 June: Fida Ahmad & Husband


"One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving" (The Alchemist, p.122)
Love needs no reason !
But it cannot be forced, it will come naturally...

2 comments:

  1. Adah.... saya tunggu undangannya ya ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. InsyaAllah..
    Saya juga menunggu undangan wiwin.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete