Saturday 23 October 2010

The Path to Jannah

In the Name of Allah, The Most Merciful, The Most Gracious

Now, I'm writing this entry at KLIA while waiting my brother before he depart to Cairo, Egypt. Alhamdulillah everything was settled earlier, and I arrived here in a safe journey alone.

As stated in my previous entry about my little brother [read HERE], he finished his study in Shoubra, Cairo for 3 years, and this time he will further his higher study in the same field (Qira'at) for 4 years InsyaAllah.. It is a long time and anything could happen at that time, and I hope that everything will be fine InsyaAllah.

The Prophet (pbuh) said: "..He who treads the path in search of knowledge, Allah will make with it the path which leads to Jannah easy for him.." [Sahih Muslim].

He said again in another hadith: "If anyone travels on a road in search of knowledge, Allah will cause him to travel on one of the roads of Paradise.." [Abu Dawud]

There are so many hadith mentioned that the path to seek knowledge is the way to get an easy path to Jannah.. May Allah make his journey to study the Qur'an as an easy way for him to enter the Jannah. May Allah accept all of our deeds..

Hopefully, all my brother's dreams will be achieved. Be smart, Be happy~!

Our last picture together at KLIA.
InsyaAllah we will meet again within 4 years. Will miss you soon dear..

Allahumma Yassir fissafar~~

KLIA, 6.36pm
23 October 2010

**There is a hope in my heart to further study abroad too, InsyaAllah..

No comments:

Post a Comment