Sunday 3 October 2010

Theater Tun M

Wonderful~!

02.10.2010, the opportunity to watch this theater was great. Special thanks to my bodyguard a.k.a. boss, for accompanied me this time. The theater was about a special great leader, Malaysian former fourth Prime Minister, Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamed. It began from 24th September to 9th October and performed at Istana Budaya.


The performance was so great because it was LIVE in front of the audiences. Although I bought the cheapest price of the ticket and seated at the top level of floor, but it was already make me satisfied to the performance. It was not only the influence of the artist, actor and actress to make it great, but the line story also was great, because Tun M previously was a great leader who known as the Father of the Development.

Watch it, then you will know it by yourself. I don't want to tell the whole story here. But I relieved my tense and forgot the matter of thesis writing for last night. In other words, I'm happy..


Oh, one more thing, I heard and read from the newspaper that Tun M was in a critical health condition and warded at a Hospital in Australia. May Allah bless him and shower him a good health and great life in this world and the Hereafter. Amin~

Some pictures of theater can be viewed HERE in the Facebook Page of Musical Tun Mahathir.

OK, now lets back to work..
START Progression, STOP Procrastination..

**Once upon a time in my school days, my ambition was an actress of theater. But it was impossible~! hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment