Sunday 10 April 2011

Allah's Test is Allah's Love

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

It's been a long time for not spending a word in this blog. I miss blogging. I miss sharing my words here. Due to my business and sickness, I have to stop blogging for a while, and now I'm start to write again and again...

Alhamdulillah, semester was ended last week in IIC. All exams finished and their marks also completed. Congratulation for those who succeed and "Sorry" for those who failed in my subject. It is not my intention to do that, but all of them will get what they deserved based on their efforts and du'a..

Alhamdulillah too, I'm tested with flu and fever for three days. Allah only test me with this tiny test to remind that I have a lot of sins... But it is my first time for receiving test like this serious sickness like this. And the best medicine is HOME because attention from my parents cannot be replaced by anyone..


Anyway, I feel so grateful with this kind of test because I'm sure that Allah will give test to the person that He loves. Allah had said in the Qur'an the reason of His test:

"Do men think that they will be left alone on saying, "We believe", and that they will not be tested?
We did test those before them, and Allah will certainly know those who are true from those who are false." (al-Ankabut: 2-3)

Allah also shows how to face with all tests, in Surah al-Baqarah, verse 45:

"Nay, seek ((Allah)'s) help with patient perseverance and prayer: It is indeed hard, except to those who bring a lowly spirit,"

If sometimes we feel that we unable to face all the difficulties, Allah said:

"never give up hope of Allah's Soothing Mercy: truly no one despairs of Allah.s Soothing Mercy, except those who have no faith." (Yusuf: 87)

Because, Allah said:

"So, verily, with every difficulty, there is relief, Verily, with every difficulty there is relief." (Insyirah: 5-6)


However, how can we consider His test is His Love? How we know that Allah loves us? How do we know His Love?


On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "Allah the Almighty said: 'I am as My servant thinks I am (1). I am with him when he makes mention of Me. If he makes mention of Me to himself, I make mention of him to Myself; and if he makes mention of Me in an assembly, I make mention of him in an assembly better than it. And if he draws near to Me an arm's length, I draw near to him a fathom's length. And if he comes to Me walking, I go to him at speed." [al-Bukhari, Muslim, at-Tirmidhi and Ibn-Majah]


Also:


On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "If Allah has loved a servant [of His], He calls Gabriel (on whom be peace) and says: 'I love So-and-so, therefore love him.'" He (the Prophet - peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "So Gabriel loves him. Then he (Gabriel) calls out in heaven, saying: 'Allah loves So-and-so, therefore love him.' And the inhabitants of heaven love him." He (the Prophet - peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "Then acceptance is established for him on earth. And if Allah has abhorred a servant [of His], He calls Gabriel and says: 'I abhor So-and-so, therefore abhor him.' So Gabriel abhors him. Then Gabriel calls out to the inhabitants of heaven: 'Allah abhors So-and-so, therefore abhor him.'" He (the Prophet - peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "So they abhor him, and abhorrence is established for him on earth." [al-Bukhari, Muslim, Malik, and at-Tirmidhi]


And finally:


On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "Allah (mighty and sublime be He) said:

"Whosoever shows enmity to someone devoted to Me, I shall be at war with him. My servant draws not near to Me with anything more loved by Me than the religious duties I have enjoined upon him, and My servant continues to draw near to Me with supererogatory works so that I shall love him. When I love him I am his hearing with which he hears, his seeing with which he sees, his hand with which he strikes and his foot with which he walks. Were he to ask [something] of Me, I would surely give it to him, and were he to ask Me for refuge, I would surely grant him it. I do not hesitate about anything as much as I hesitate about [seizing] the soul of My faithful servant: he hates death and I hate hurting him." [al-Bukhari]


May Allah's love will never end for us till the end...


May Allah's test will never let us forget Him for every second of our life..


Thank You Allah~!


1 comment:

  1. This is superb and full of lessons brother. Thank you very much and may Allah rich bless you. Ameen

    ReplyDelete