Monday 13 June 2011

A Death Calling

Innalillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un
To Allah we belong, and to Him is our return..

It was a second time that I received call during my lecture in class which telling about someone's death. The first one was my grandfather's and the second one was by brother-in-law's (8th June 2011). It was decided by Allah. That death is a calling from Him..

Condolences to my sister for her husband gone forever and will not coming back in this world. Hopefully Allah will give her a strong patience to survive her life with her two sons. I will always be there if you need me sis... I will be your good listener. I will offer myself to take care of your sons and you can ask me everything, I'm trying to help you as best as I can..

It was the first time ever that my house preparing for dead man and keep receiving visitors and guests who wanna share their condolences and sympathies. Thank you for everyone.

Thanks Allah for remind all of us that death is coming to everyone regardless of their age, health condition, status, religion, race, educational background or any thing else. When it will come? Allah knows.. Allah knows.. Allah knows...

The question should be asked to ourselves is: Are we ready??

**You can download Death: A Gift for a Believer HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment